Central Government Job UPSC and Other Service
Government of India Vacancies
What is Union Public Service Commission, UPSC
All the details related to Central Government Job UPSC and Other Service examination will be provided in this page. What is UPSC and what are the other Central Government jobs categories are discussed with eligibility and education qualification.
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC, is a nationwide competitive examination in India. Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India. Its including the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS).
It is conducted in three phases – a preliminary examination consisting of two objective-type papers (General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II also popularly known as Civil Service Aptitude Test or CSAT), and a main examination consisting of nine papers of conventional (essay) type, in which two papers are qualifying and only marks of seven are counted followed by a personality test (interview).
What are criteria to meet for Central Government Job UPSC and Other Service.
All the best for exam and congratulations in advance for those who will be selected.
- For the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service, the candidate must be a citizen of India
- For other services, the candidate must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India.
- A citizen of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who settled permanently in India before 1 January 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam etc with the intention of permanently settling in India.
All candidates must have as a minimum one of the following educational qualifications:
- A degree from a Central, State or a Deemed university
- A degree received through correspondence or distance education
- An open university degree.
- A qualification recognized by the Government of India as being equivalent to one of the above
The following candidates are also eligible, but must submit proof of their eligibility from a competent authority at their institute/university at the time of the main examination, failing which they will not be allowed to attend the exam.Candidates who have appeared in an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified enough to satisfy one of the above points.
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of the MBBS degree but have not yet completed an internship.
- Candidates who have passed the final exam of ICAI, ICSI and ICWAI.
- A degree from a private university.
- A degree from any foreign university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
How To Apply : Click Here
|Sr. No.||CENTRAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION||OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT|
|1||INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR POPULATION SCIENCES||Click Here|
|2||DRDO RECRUITMENT||Click Here|
|3||CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF ROAD TRANSPORT||Click Here|
|4||WESTERN COAL FIELD LIMITED||Click Here|
|5||DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY||Click Here and Click Here|
|6||CENTRAL WATER AND POWER RESEARCH STATION||Click Here|
SECURITY PRINTING AND MINTING CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED JOBS : Click Here